NOVEMBER SO FAR

by - November 11, 2017

Assalamualaikum.

I was contemplating either to write this on my private or public blog so I decided to post on both. Write it on one blog, copy and paste it into the other blog. I am a genius! I know that it's too early to judge but I'm loving my November so far. Here's why;

WORK
The project I have been working on since last year finally came to an end. There are still few documents and amendment needed but we passed the critical phase. I also have worked on few small projects during that period of time and I think it's safe to say I passed the busy phase too.

PLAY : SUPER JUNIOR 8th ALBUM
Three of my private blog entries are about them. Hahaha. I thought I won't be excited about this album since my bias is currently in conscription but oh well they are too good to be ignored. Few days ago I suddenly felt the want to buy the album and I get greedy by wanting both version (there are two versions of the album). After rationalizing with Arrif, I decided not to buy both. Today, I rationalize it again hahaha. I think I'm going to buy just one version. By the way Arrif doesn't know that there are two versions and I wanted both. Maybe he will agree if I tell him about my current plan right? And if I get to buy the album, my November would be even greater.

ENDURANCE : A YEAR IN SPACE, A LIFETIME OF DISCOVERY BY SCOTT KELLY
I've been waiting for this book since the moment Scott Kelly announced it on his Twitter. The book was released last month. I pre-ordered mine at Book Depository and today Arrif received the parcel (I use his office address for all my online purchases because the first and last purchase I made by using my office address, I ended up touring around Shah Alam tried to locate the actual post office holding my parcel. Yes, I need to collect the parcel because the mailman couldn't find my office address. I don't work in Mars (yet) for God sake. Now I can't wait to go back home and unwrap the parcel.

Arrif sent me this picture this morning

HOME
Our housing loan finally approved!

How's your November so far?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. My last november was bussy with Mr.SPM... huhuhu T_T but now we had broke up ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the best for your result later okay? ^^

      Delete

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^