THOUGHT : HUMANITY IN HUMAN

by - September 23, 2017

Assalamualaikum.


I've watch this channel and some other channel similar to this for some time thanks to my husband. He showed me a video from this channel where Daddy (main character in this video) cooked yummy fried chicken. Just the regular fried chicken. Turmeric powder and salt but we drool. Not a surprise ey judging from our size? Hahaha.

I don't know how these people get the fund or why they do what they do but it warm my heart whenever I watch them work. With so much things being reported on the news, I just don't want to live on this planet anymore.


Those news are one of the reasons why I keep my distance from Facebook (So if I don't like, comment or share your posts please don't keep it at heart). I sometimes live in my own cocoon, refuse to read about the cruel world but it does make me feel good (a bit).
  
Be the people who make this planet a better world than it is today please. Don't litter. Don't bully. Don't be cruel. Don't be selfish. Give more. Smile more. Don't let the humanity vanish from our trait before humankind does.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^