HORCRUX WORDS

by - February 15, 2020

Assalamualaikum. Hi.

From my IG story

Those who read and watch Harry Potter must have already familiar with horcrux. To those who are clueless, horcrux is an object in which a dark wizard or witch has concealed a fragment of his/her soul for the purpose of attaining immortality. Horcrux is a dark magic and it can be literally any objects even the most common one like comb or pot. Among the characteristics of horcrux are it can sense threats and possess self defense mechanism. One of the event where you can see these characteristics of horcrux was when Ron Weasley tried to stab Slytherin's Locket (Voldemort horcrux) with Gryffindor's Sword (one of the item that can destroy horcruxes), the locket taunted Ron with his deepest fears. That's where my IG story came from. It was Ron's deepest fears.

I have seen your heart, and it is mine. ... I have seen your dreams, Ronald Weasley, and I have seen your fears. ... Least loved, always, by a mother who craved a daughter...least loved, now, by the girl who prefers your friend...second best, always, eternally overshadowed.

And it is mine too, every time, during that time of the month because I always feel like I'm at the bottom of priority list of everyone I love. I can live thinking that I am nobody number one on normal days. But when my hormone levels fluctuate like nobody business, it's hard to keep my emotion away and be the ridiculously rational and positive version of me.

Then came this reply,

Ignore our grammar discussion. Hahaha.

A reply from my Nee (Trivia 1 : As you can see from the screenshot, her real name is Su Omar. But we call each other Nee, short for bunny. She called me bunny first because I think she think I'm cute 😆)

She might not realize it, but her "Says Mr. Horcrux?" slapped me. Of course it was also because it was the next day when I read her reply and the feeling has faded. But it still make me think. It was just words by a horcrux, created by dark magic and a dead one on top of that. So why does it matter? 

From this, I think sometimes it is okay for us to be drown in our own sadness and insecurities. We are all human and we have emotion afterall. But don't let yourself wallow in those feelings for too long. Cry if you need to (Trivia 2 : My favourite place to cry is in the car during traffic jam hahaha) but be happy after that. Find something you like and distract yourself with it. InsyaAllah, you'll feel good after that.

I'm sorry to bore you with my weird PMS story. Let's see each other next month with another story. Hahaha.

Thank you for reading.

💙
Nurul

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. Very interesting indeed Film about Harry Fotter. In addition to the exciting films, his novels are also interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all been through this. We always will.
    Don't mind other people, just be you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also sometimes having bad days and feeling neglected or invisible. But I remember to do things because Allah and I feel better. As Allah look at you do not bother others human not prioritize you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selalu juga terfikir mcm ni, tapi cepat² ingat Allah dan semua yang pernah dinikmati... barulah keluar perkataan syukurrr.
    ~menangis tu baik untuk meluahkan kekecewaan dan stabilkan balik emosi kita... 👍 but never regret
    😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu menangis memang membantu stabilkan emosi. And thank you for the tips too Mell.

      Delete
  5. Ternyata penggemar Harry Potter nih mbak Nurul. Horcrux memang salah satu yang menakutkan karena bisa tahu perasaan kita.

    Maaf komentarnya pakai bahasa Indonesia karena tidak paham bahasa Inggris, itu juga pakai google translate.😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye, saya penggemar Harry Potter. Hehehe. Takpe, saya faham je bahasa Indonesia.

      Delete
  6. pms story ni sebulan sekali keew., hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. kata yasmin mogahed, kdg bila kite sedih atau menangis sepenuh hati krn sbb sesuatu, bkn bermakna kita tak percaya Tuhan. tp kita manusia biasa yg ada hati dan perasaan. kita percaya yg Tuhan ada perancangan yg lbh baik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul. Kadang-kadang nak melepas perasaan je.

      Delete
  8. i used to hate how overly emo i got during this time too. it was stupid how i feel such way and still knows it was just hormones yet I AM STILL SAD. it's frustrating. but overtime i i just accepted that being sad is good too. kinda keeps me grounded. it helps me to think of myself first instead instead of the be "happier" to please peoples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Sometimes I tried really hear controlling my emotion but nowadays I just let it out. It felt good after that. Hahaha

      Delete

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^