FREUDIAN TEST : WHAT'S ON YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND

by - July 16, 2017

Assalamualaikum.



I found this while I was on the net (I'm quite regular at this place called Google. No surprise there). Without further ado, let's take this test. You might need pen and paper to jot down your answers or your phone notepad app will do. Take your time to think about the answer. No need to rush. But remember this is only for fun. Don't take it seriously okay guys. Happy answering 😊

1. You're peering into the sea. What do you feel?

2. You're walking in the forest and looking down at the ground. What do you see? Now write down the feeling you had.

3. You watch seagulls flying above your head. How does this make you feel?

4. You're looking at running horses. What emotions did you get?

5. You're in the desert and there's a wall in front of you. You can't see the end of it. There's a little hole in the wall. You see an oasis through it. What are you going to do?

6. While wandering around the desert, you suddenly find a jug of full of water. What are your actions?

7. You are lost in the forest in the night. Suddenly you find a house with lights on. Think of what you're going to do.

8. You're in the fog and you can't see anything. What's the first thing you want to do?

WHAT DO YOUR ANSWERS MEAN

1. This is your attitude to life, your emotions and wants
My answer : Calm. I imagined a sea without waves. 
Attitude to life : I mean, I don't have much happening in my life. In other words, my life is boring hence no waves. Hahaha. But in a serious note, I don't overthink. I do what I feel like doing but of course after I think (lightly) about consequences. I'm not easily bother by petty things. For example if I found out people badmouthing me, I'll feel sad for a while but that's about it. Next step, either I watch my attitude when I'm front of them or I just simply avoid them. But of course I will try to improve myself if the things they said are true and it's harmful to other people too. If people said I have bad breath and it smells like stinky tofu. Then I'll make sure to brush my teeth regularly and always chewing gum. That was just example. I don't have bad breath alright.
Emotions : I have emotions like roller coaster. So the sea might home a family of happy clown fish in some part and typhoon going on in another part. Hahaha.
Wants : I don't have many wants and even if I do, I work slowly towards it. No rush. Or I might just sit down and think I'm never going to make it. That's how you get a boring life. Hahaha

2. This is the way you feel about your family.
My answer : I saw red mushrooms and I'm curious about it. This explain why I'm such busy body and always peeking into my sibling's life. I'm curious about everything they do. I once told Arrif I'm going to call Ira (my little sister) everyday just because I'm curious about her daily diet. She went from chubby to slightly thin girl and I know she gain weight easily so she must be really strict about her diet.

3. Your attitude to women.
My answer : I was scared because the seagulls could poop on top of me. Women are scary guys, trust me. I know because I'm a woman too. Hahaha.

4. Your attitude to men.
My answer : I felt happy because I imagined familiar horses. They might represent the men who are close to me like Arrif, ayah, Angah and my uncle.

5. This is your strategy for solving problems.
My answer : I tried to find a door. Of course. I gotta use the right channel to solve problems. Don't post things on Facebook and ask people to make it viral guys. That's unethical. Unless you already went to the right channel but to no avail.

6. This his how you choose your life partner.
My answer : I kept the water and use it when needed. I don't know what does this mean. Does it mean I use Arrif only when needed? Hahaha

7. Your readiness for marriage and starting a family.
My answer : I peeked into the house to see if it is safe to enter. I remember when Arrif told me that his  parent planned to merisik, (yes, he never asked me if I want to marry him or not. So confident la this guy 😴) I was so emotional. I cried not because I was happy that I finally can marry the love of my life, but because I freaked out. Hahaha. There's so many question. How do I know I want to spent the rest of my life with this guy? What if he decided I should let go of my job and be a full time housewife later? (disclaimer : I'm in no way belittle housewives but I know myself. I just can't stay at home 24/7 or I'd go nuts). While all the formalities and adat went smoothly as planned, I had battlefield in me and finally I just decided to go with the flow #sodrama. I think most people could relate to this tho. It's a real marriage mkay not play pretend.

8. Your attitude to death
My answer : Keep walking slowly. Death is certain so just keep walking toward it slowly. Don't do things that could shorten your lifespan. Hahaha.

Try this and don't forget to share your answer with me okay. I'm curious!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Heyyyy...my answer for number 3 would be "SCARY" of course!!! Hahahhaha....I can't imagine that. Seriously.

    Kepada yang belum dan ingin join giveaway COKLAT by Sii Nurul, jom lawati link berikut:
    https://ciknurul23.blogspot.my/2017/07/chocolate-fan-giveaways-by-sii-nurul.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having birds flying above us definitely scary. Haha

      Delete

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^