by - September 16, 2020

 Assalamualaikum. Hi.

How are you doing? I'm good. I miss blogging a lot but I don't have too much free time to update my blog. I'm working on weekends now because I need to replace 22 days of not working during MCO. We actually have two options, either take annual leave for those 22 days or work at least 2 days (on weekend) a month for 11 months. But I don't have 22 days of annual leave laying around so working on weekends it is.

Today is Hari Malaysia. Selamat Hari Malaysia to all Malaysian. I spent this precious holiday by went out to get nasi lemak and coffee this morning. I slept for 3 hours after I had the nasi lemak. I slept at 9.00 pm last night because I was too tired after work and woke up around 12.00 am because of storm and also because I felt uneasy since I hadn't perform my Isya' prayer. The storm stopped right after I finished my prayer. I can't stop thinking it was the way Allah reprimand me for not performing my prayer first before I go to sleep. I was planning to wake up at 3.00 am actually but Allah knows best. I can't sleep after that as I felt fresh so I continue scrolling my phone until 3.00 am. That's why I felt sleepy after having the nasi lemak. 

Around 11.30 pm, I woke up and had some coffee before I started cleaning the house. I hadn't vacuum and mop the house for almost a month because I was too busy and too tired to do it. Arrif (again) offered to hire cleaner to clean the house but I just don't trust other people's work. Hahaha. I don't think I'm fussy but I just have my own standard. And I rather he use the money to buy me more coffee (I'm on my second cup of coffee now. Guess who's going to have hard time sleeping tonight?) It was a torture for me to live in that kind of environment for almost a month but I just turned blind eyes. I also sorted unwanted clothes and even took pictures of the pieces I'm planning to sell. I still need to edit and upload them to Carousell and sort and fold those I want to donate and recycle. I don't know when I'm going to do that. I was planning to do it this evening. But (again) I'm already tired of cleaning 3 weeks' worth of dust. Arrif had his share of dusting the spider webs and he slept the whole evening after that. Hahaha. I plan to spend the rest of the evening reading. In fact, I was reading before started picking up my phone to blog this. Yup, I'm blogging from my phone today because this is going to be a quick and short update and also because I miss blogging so much but I don't have the will power to sit down and write properly from my laptop.

I have plenty of things I'd like to write but I'll do it when I have the luxury of free time later. I hope that day will come soon.

So we cannot upload picture to blogger from phone? Okay then.

Nevermind I open my laptop just to upload this picture. I present you Corona The Cat (because she came to the house during MCO) who now a mother of four kittens.

p/s:  I compiled my commentator's link here as my way of appreciating their visit and comments. Feel free to visit them too ya 😊

Till then.

Thanks for reading.



You May Also Like


  1. The cutest update ever! And congratulations to Corona for having new cutie kittens!


Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^