A LITTLE UPDATE

by - September 16, 2020

 Assalamualaikum. Hi.

How are you doing? I'm good. I miss blogging a lot but I don't have too much free time to update my blog. I'm working on weekends now because I need to replace 22 days of not working during MCO. We actually have two options, either take annual leave for those 22 days or work at least 2 days (on weekend) a month for 11 months. But I don't have 22 days of annual leave laying around so working on weekends it is.

Today is Hari Malaysia. Selamat Hari Malaysia to all Malaysian. I spent this precious holiday by went out to get nasi lemak and coffee this morning. I slept for 3 hours after I had the nasi lemak. I slept at 9.00 pm last night because I was too tired after work and woke up around 12.00 am because of storm and also because I felt uneasy since I hadn't perform my Isya' prayer. The storm stopped right after I finished my prayer. I can't stop thinking it was the way Allah reprimand me for not performing my prayer first before I go to sleep. I was planning to wake up at 3.00 am actually but Allah knows best. I can't sleep after that as I felt fresh so I continue scrolling my phone until 3.00 am. That's why I felt sleepy after having the nasi lemak. 

Around 11.30 pm, I woke up and had some coffee before I started cleaning the house. I hadn't vacuum and mop the house for almost a month because I was too busy and too tired to do it. Arrif (again) offered to hire cleaner to clean the house but I just don't trust other people's work. Hahaha. I don't think I'm fussy but I just have my own standard. And I rather he use the money to buy me more coffee (I'm on my second cup of coffee now. Guess who's going to have hard time sleeping tonight?) It was a torture for me to live in that kind of environment for almost a month but I just turned blind eyes. I also sorted unwanted clothes and even took pictures of the pieces I'm planning to sell. I still need to edit and upload them to Carousell and sort and fold those I want to donate and recycle. I don't know when I'm going to do that. I was planning to do it this evening. But (again) I'm already tired of cleaning 3 weeks' worth of dust. Arrif had his share of dusting the spider webs and he slept the whole evening after that. Hahaha. I plan to spend the rest of the evening reading. In fact, I was reading before started picking up my phone to blog this. Yup, I'm blogging from my phone today because this is going to be a quick and short update and also because I miss blogging so much but I don't have the will power to sit down and write properly from my laptop.

I have plenty of things I'd like to write but I'll do it when I have the luxury of free time later. I hope that day will come soon.

So we cannot upload picture to blogger from phone? Okay then.

Nevermind I open my laptop just to upload this picture. I present you Corona The Cat (because she came to the house during MCO) who now a mother of four kittens.

p/s:  I compiled my commentator's link here as my way of appreciating their visit and comments. Feel free to visit them too ya 😊

Till then.

Thanks for reading.

💙

Nurul.

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. The cutest update ever! And congratulations to Corona for having new cutie kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can upload pictures from handphone.
    Glad you write back. I have thought about you and suddenly you commented my blog. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak sure phone problem atau pun blogger yang problem. Tapi Nurul tak boleh upload from phone. Huhu. Aww, that's so sweet of you.

      Delete
  3. because of Covid-19, everything isn't normal anymore. Mood pun berubah 360 degree terus. A lil' bit struggle to update entry by using phone since dashboard dah bertukar. So nak tak nak terpaksa juga gunakan lappy untuk upload gambar dan susun semula paragraph yang bersepah.

    Comelnya kucing tu. Peneman setia semestinya kan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak biasa lagi dengan dashboard ni. Macam senang nak terr delete something je. Dah selamat beranak empat dah kucing tu. Hihihi

      Delete
  4. Tqa ni masa nak blogging tu rajin tapi bila dah bukak laptop, terus layan benda lain, end upnya tak post pape pun. Bulan 10 Tqa memang tak post apa2 langsung. Sekarang ni baru lah ada mood nak tulis, edit and blogwalking balik.

    SHE IS SO CUTEEEEEE!! Rindunya nak ada kucing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha same. Rindu nak blog but asal nak blog je lepas tu buat benda lain. Ni nak blogwalking pun takde mase nowadays tak tau la busy buat apa. Will visit your blog soon Tqa!

      Delete

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^