WIT BEYOND MEASURE IS MAN'S GREATEST TREASURE

by - December 02, 2018

Hello Potterheads,

Have you watched Fantastic Beasts : The Crimes of Grindewald yet? I watched it last weekend and ooh the adventure. We'll get into that in another post (if I'm not lazy heheh). For now I'm going to write about something else related to Harry Potter universe.

I remember my whatsapp conversation with my best friend, Nee where we talked about our Hogwarts house HAHAHA#&%&#*@hdwjhf. It didn't feel awkward when we discussed but now I'm writing about it I could almost hear how ridiculous we were. But meh, I gotta love what I love.

We were both sorted into Hufflepuff in Pottermore (click the link if you don't know what is Pottermore). I bet because the loves we have towards our food. Hufflepuff common room is located near the kitchen and Helga Hufflepuff (one of Hogwarts founders) was a pro in food related charms if you haven't know. But I told Nee, I'm convinced that I'm a Ravenclaw because I'm a self proclaimed genius bahaha.

Last week, I had some free time so I visit Pottermore and then I remember something. I have two Pottermore accounts. One registered under my old email and the other one under my main email. Now, there was a reason as to why I have two Pottermore accounts. First I registered using my old email but that was a long time ago before Pottermore looks boring like Pottermore today. So I forgot the password and I registered again using my main email. They just started using Sorting Hat at that time. I was into Gryffindor at that time because well, the main characters were from Gryffindor. The greatest wizard, Dumbledore also from Gryffindor. So I answered all the questions so that I'll get sorted into Gryffindor. Turned out I was sorted into Hufflepuff. I think because Hufflepuff's characters is a bit of everyone else. So that's how I get sorted into Hufflepuff. I wasn't happy with the results kahkahkah.

It was years after that, I opened my old email and retrieved my old Pottermore password and I wasn't yet sorted in any houses. So I took the Sorting Hat quiz again. I learned my lessons this time guys, so I answered the questions truthfully hahaha. And I was sorted into Ravenclaw. So yeah, I'm a Ravenclaw.


But then I think I'm also a little bit of Hufflepuff. Anywa, I love Hufflepuff common room. Both the location and interior. Hufflepuff common room is full of plants and I want my house to be full of plants. But I also love Ravenclaw dark blue starry common room. I mean come on, everyone close to me knows I'm obsessed with outerspace. I'm not a fan of Gryffindor and Slytherin common rooms The bright red and yellow really hurts my eyes and the emerald muddy green is too dark. But if I have to choose, Slytherin common room is better.


Since I want to make sure which house I belong to and because I had too much free time hahaha, I took a couple of random Sorting Hat quiz on the internet. I got 3 Ravenclaw and 2 Gryffindor. So yeah it's confirmed. Hahaha.

Please let me know what is your house in Pottermore and which house you really belong to because we all know Sorting Hat sometimes could make mistakes tho it never admitted them 😉.

Thanks for reading (this crap). Bye.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. 1st time baca ttg pottermore...😊.
    ~yup saya pun tonton filem fantastic beast 1 & 2 dan filem ni ada berkaitan dengan HP kan??? Before HP. Hehehe
    ~Btw... im sorted to Gryffindor house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rasanya sekarang Pottermore dah takde. Dah ganti dengan Wizarding World. Yup betul tu Fantastic Beast setting dia before HP

      Delete

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^