CHEAP LONG LASTING CAR AIR FRESHENER

by - July 29, 2018

Assalamualaikum. Hi.

Picture from Freepik

I think it was 4 years ago since I last bought air freshener for my car. All thanks to my cheapskate nature. Hahaha. I think this is quite popular method but I still feel like sharing this. It's actually very easy.

All you need are ;
1) Air freshener. The small canned type.
2) Fragrant oil
3) Water


This is the air freshener that I use. You can see the can wrapper has turned yellowish because of the sun. I always love the smell of Teddy's Dream from Lovely Lace. So first, just use the canned air freshener as per usual. When the air freshener dried out (?), open the can and put few drops of the fragrant oil inside the can and then pour some water into it. Or you can do it vice versa. Water first and then fragrant oil. Any one you fancy doing at that particular time. Don't throw the jelly like thingy inside the can because I think it does help to sustain the fragrant oil smell. Don't ask me how hahaha. Since there is water inside the can, please ensure you put anti slip mat on top of your dashboard. That, if you put your air freshener on top of your dashboard. I put my air freshener inside the cup holder so I don't face any problem of water spilling. Top up water and fragrant oil when you feel necessary. The jelly inside my air freshener look like dried orange now. It's not a beautiful sight but whatever it's not like I see that 'dried orange' everyday. Hahaha.

Do you have any other tips for cheap car air freshener?

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. ha'ah kannn kenapa laa x terfikir pun sblm ni...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boleh try la Anies. Wangi and jimat. Hehehe

      Delete
  2. Oh..aah kan. Brilliant idea. Never think of it but it will not give any health issue, is it? Afraid might increase the hot temperature or might easily start a fire..hahah. Too much watching horror movie be like this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far takde health issue. No fire too. Heheh

      Delete
  3. woaah gitu. ahaha CT penah terdesak sangat sampai sembur perfume hahaha. lepas tu sendiri pening. sebab baru lepas angkut durian. haha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sembur perfume sepenuh hati lepas tu pening sendiri hahaha

      Delete
  4. I love this post because I'm the biggest fan of fragrance oil..
    Lovely Lace Teddy's Dream also my favorite fragrance.
    Thank you for sharing this tips. I'll definitely will do the same..

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^