RAMADHAN MENU

by - May 26, 2018

Assalamualaikum. Hi

Pic credit to Freepik

Since I know how hard it is nak fikir menu everytime nak masak so here I letak my planned menu. So far I ada menu untuk 9 days. Why 9 days? Because usually I'll just go to bazaar to buy food for berbuka since I akan sampai lewat kat rumah. But this year I dah pindah rumah. Still around the vicinity but I dah tak lalu jalan yang sama macam dulu where bazar yang I selalu pegi dulu located. So on the first day, we (me & Arrif) went to the bazar near our house. Long story short, we decided the bazar tak kena dengan taste kitorang and I went emo on that day hahaha. So it leave bad expression. You know, kita baru first time pegi situ, lepas tu time pegi tu emosi tak bagus so when you remember that place, you remember the feeling you felt when you first time went there. I'm drama like that. Sorry not sorry. That's why I decided to cook this Ramadhan. Well, bukan sepanjang Ramadhan because we go to bazar on weekend. Plus it is public holiday on 29th, so bazar again. Hahaha. But on day two of puasa, barang untuk masak takde since tak plan kan so we had KFC on second day. This week je la start masak jawabnya. Hence the 9 days. It's actually meal plan for berbuka on weekdays for two weeks minus Wesak Day.

Here's the menu. Note that I plan this menu so that I only need to buy as minimum groceries as I can so you'll see similar menu for different day.

Week 1
Menu 1 - Chicken buttermilk and saute cauliflower, broccoli and carrot
Menu 2 - Prawn buttermilk and cauliflower, broccoli and carrot masak tiram
Menu 3 - Sup ayam with cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and bok choy and telur dadar
Menu 4 - Mee goreng basah (put together chicken fillet, prawn, fishball, carrot and bok choy) and keropok goreng
Menu 5 - Grilled chicken with cauliflower, broccoli and carrot masak tiram

Week 2
Menu 1 - Mee rebus Terengganu (put together chicken fillet, fishball, egg, carrot, bok choy and tomato)
Wesak day
Menu 2 - Kari daging, kacang panjang hati ayam goreng and terung berlada. The kacang panjang hati requested by Arrif but I don't eat kacang panjang and hati so terung berlada is mine
Menu 3 - Nasi goreng daging (put together carrot and bok choy) and keropok goreng
Menu 4 - Ayam goreng, sup campur (chicken fillet, daging, carrot, bok choy, tomato) and telur dadar

I'm sorry I don't have any picture for all the food I cook.

By the way, I know this tips mungkin dah ramai yang pakai but prepare semua barang-barang yang nak di masak in advance time weekend. Contoh, asingkan lauk-lauk ikut hari nak masak, siap potong ikut saiz masakan yang nak dimasak tu. So tak payah la defrost banyak kali untuk satu bekas tu. Lepas tu boleh potong siap-siap sayur. Blend bawang if needed. I lagi suka tumbuk pakai lesung so I just kopek all my bawangs and put them in the fridge. Kena berkorban sikit la time weekend tu. So that's all. Hope this help.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. sy pn byk msk kali ni g bazar pun kalau dah x sempat sgt sbb jammed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Stress nak mengadap jam dekat bazar. Cukuplah jam otw balik rumah je.

      Delete
  2. Tak sempat tengok masa bulan puasa, masak time bulan tak puasa guna menu ni pun boleh kan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boleh je no problem. Menu untuk sepanjang masa tu. Hihi

      Delete

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^