MOBILE GAMES I PLAYED LATELY

by - July 01, 2018

Assalamualaikum. Hi.
Here are mobile games I played nowadays. I'm not sure if you could call them games because they are more like something for adult to unwind after a day full of craps. Hahaha.

DESIGN HOME
I played this before and then I uninstall it because this game consume so much space. But I install it back because I love it to bits. It won't load if you use mobile data before but it works fine now with mobile data. It's fun for someone who love ID but not an ID (like me. Hahaha) There are new task everyday where you need to design different room with different theme. There are requirements for each challenge so you have to be creative and play around to fulfill the requirements with limited budget (unless you use credit card to buy diamonds 😐). You also get to vote other designer's design. The graphic is realistic and I think that's one of the reasons why I love this game.

Loading Page


Some of the rooms that I designed. Obviously I only put rooms with high star hahaha. You could see my cumulative star is only 4.13 there. Apparently I'm not that good in ID as I think I am hahaha. Slaps some reality there huh.

PAINT BY NUMBER
This is by far the easiest colouring game I ever played because I don't have to think which colours goes well with the picture and which are not hahaha. Because everything already numbered. You just need to fill in the blanks with right number to colour the blank space. Below are some of my favourite pictures.

This is not my favourite. This is the hardest picture. Took me few days to finish this one 😪

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. teringin nk try colour by numbers tu since sometimes ago. best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best and good for killing time. But I played it so much sampai terpaksa tunggu new drawing muncul everyday. Kalau berjimat, yeah it's good for killing time. Hahaha

      Delete
  2. I dont play games, nak tengok fon pun tak sempat..anak kacau :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dah jadi mak mak anak memang priority la jawabnye :D

      Delete
  3. ahahah comelnya main painting tu.. boleh hilangkan stress..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boleh hilangkan stress dan tambah stress jugak kadang-kadang. Hahaha

      Delete
  4. sy dr dulu dok hadap candy crush yg x sudah2 tu hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow tabik spring la macam ni. Dah bertahun kot tinggal candy crush sbb stress tak lepas level. Hahaha. Anies level berapa dah sekarang?

      Delete

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^