WHERE TO EAT : INTRODUCTION

by - March 23, 2017

Assalamualaikum.

Picture from Agia Sidi's Instagram
Wallawey where to eat also got introduction. Starting this year, we (me and Arrif) make food hunting as our mandatory weekend activity, unconsciously. Well it is not a surprise there, judging from our physical bahaha. Adding another reason to my 1001-Reasons-Why-I-Love-Weekend list making it 1002-Reasons-Why-I-Love-Weekend list now. Not that I need any more reasons but I just love make things up. I'm over like that.

I did write reviews for all most of the restaurants we went in my note book so no pictures. No pictures of them in my phone either because I'm that type of person who dive straight into the food, seconds they arrived. Will check Arrif's phone later to see whether he got any or not because sometimes he like to mock hipsters (in this case, people who are obsessed with taking picture of everything) by pretending to be one. I think he secretly enjoy taking his food's picture actually. Well, since I'm going to start this WHERE TO EAT section in this blog, let's put hipster-Arrif to good use. He also claim he take better pictures than me. I don't agree to that but I'll let you be the judge later.

Below is the list of places we went (that I remember)

1. Rumah Makan Cibiuk, Bandar Kinrara
2. Azee Cafe, PUJ
3. Restoran Sahabat, Bandar Kinrara
4. Azda Western, Seksyen 24, Shah Alam
5. Pavillion Steak & Grill, Sungai Ramal Dalam, Kajang
6. DubuYo, IOI City Mall

Will update the link after I review each of them later. By later, I mean when my blog zen found me.

P/S Checked Arrif's phone. Sadly no pictures of those places too except for DubuYo because that was the last place we went and he said he wanted to start his own food hunting journal using Evernote. No journal so far except for the one I wrote last night. Turn out, he want me to write the journal like what the fish better I write them here.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^