HELLO

by - February 05, 2017


Okay this is funny because this is the fourth blog I've ever made. In my first blog, the first entry date back to February 2009. That's my main blog as I still update stories there. But I set it to private because I refuse to delete my old, teen gibberish entries and I don't want people to read those heheh. My second blog is where I write my fan fiction. That one is also set to private 😁. The third blog intended for my opinion regarding latest issues that I would like to share with public but I've deleted that blog for a reason I don't remember. Finally, here is this blog initially intended for something else (psst, the title was Dapur Nunu so you know where I was heading I was funny).

For intro; Hi I'm Nurul. Nice to meet you 😊


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^