5 USEFUL APPS IN MY PHONE THAT I THINK COULD BENEFIT YOU TOO

by - February 18, 2018

Assalamualaikum. Hi

I'm sorry for the long title. I could just write 5 useful apps in my phone but I'm indecisive so sorry.

So here are 5 apps that I use and find it useful.

CURIOSITY
I use this app to read random articles about random topics. From history, science and technology, art and etc. Do follow their Instagram too because they share topics that you never knew exist. I love the fact that this app name is Curiosity, same with the Mars rover's name. The screenshot showed the first page you will see when you open the app where it feature topic of the day. You can scroll down to see other topic or click Discover tab to see more topics. You can share any articles you like to your social medias and when you bookmark the article, it will appear at the Me tab and make it easy for your future references. But you need to sign up first before you could use it. Rate : 4/5

GOODREADS
I'm sure every book worm are familiar with this app or website. I use this to record all books I read and also to keep track of my yearly goal. This year I plan to read 12 books hahaha don't judge me bookworms! But I gotta start back somewhere right? This app really help to keep my reading game strong. You could search for books and read reviews or write reviews too if you are a good fellow bookworm. But even if you are too lazy to write any review, please help rate books you already read. It's help a lot. Rate 4/5

MY CALENDAR
I think all women need this kind of app. To track and record your menstrual cycle. Whenever I have headache or suddenly go grumpy and mood swing all day, I'll check this app to make sure that I'm on PMS. The most grateful person would be my husband because I'll be a bit okay and able to control my mood when I know it's just my hormone acting up. Hahaha. Rate 5/5

QURAN
I have to admit I don't use this app that often because I prefer physical Quran and I only read Quran only when I'm home so of course I'll opt for physical Quran. But it still convenient to have this app in my phone especially during Ramadhan tehee. And it's also convenient if you want to check your reciting because this app also offer audio but you need to download the audio surah by surah which I find a bit troublesome. Rate 3.7/5

WHOSCALL
This app is useful to track spam number. But I think I might have miss some setting because whenever numbers that are not in my contact list called me, it just show normal numbers. Arrif use this app too but the name of the registered spam number will appear instead of just numbers. Rate : 3.5/5

I hope this help. Please let me know if there are any useful apps that I could try.

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. I think i should install the My Calendar apps for tracking up my menstrual cycle..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoscall tu dr dulu sy nk psg smpi laa ni xpsg2 jg😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sila install untuk kesejahteraan hidup heheh.

      Delete
  3. i also had goodread in my phone and tht calendar looks cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every readers must have app ey? Yup, that calendar kind of cute with cat and all

      Delete
  4. Love my Calendar & Goodreads. Mai rasa wattpad pun best. Untuk quran, mai suka apps dari Caprice, Mengaji.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak pernah try wattpad and mengaji.com tu. Will try install la nanti.

      Delete
  5. curious about that curiosity app...

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're fun! and useful! :3 somehow I don't have any in my phone hahah ^^ thank you for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. good sharing sis..mcm berminat dgn my calendar tu... ramai dah cuba app tu..depa kata, ok sgt !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haah okay sangat untuk kaum perempuan. Bukan setakat track period je. Track pregnancy pun boleh.

      Delete

Hi, thanks for your comments ^_^